- What makes your parts better than the other guys? Everything from material selection, testing, performance and customer service is taken seriously at TB Performance Products. Check the blog for several posts regarding what makes us better!
- Will these braces make my car too stiff? That's an awesome question! Check out my blog post about it!
- I love these parts but I want them in a special color, can you do that? Unfortunately I have my entire inventory pre-powdercoated and as such I do not have custom colors except where displayed. A local powdercoater can strip and recoat for you or you can paint over my powdercoat
Do you offer discounts- I run sales in the spring and for black Friday. Other than that I rarely run sales
- How much is shipping?- Shipping is free to all USA addresses. International orders are subject to an additional 40 dollar usd flat rate shipping charge.
What is your turn around time? I currently am shipping almost all orders within 24-48 hours. I have most everything in stock and ready to ship. Some exceptions may occur for colors on crash bars or parts that are less commonly purchased. If you are curious feel free to shoot me a message :D
- I ordered, did you receive my order? If you purchase and receive an email receipt from PayPal and or a confirmation from my website, I have received your payment and will have your order out asap.
- I did not get an email confirmation! Check your spam folder. When I was first testing I had orders going into my spam folder. This is likely where your order confirmation is hiding :D
- I hear a weird noise. I think its the brace. Any weird noises your car is making is likely something OTHER than bracing. Bracing doesn't move therefore it doesn't make any noises. Check all other moving items first. This includes sway bars, bushings, strut hats, strut bearings, endlinks, struts etc. 99% of the time that's the issue. The other 1% is usually comical.
- I saw this rad little brace that isn't offered on one of your pics! Some shots may have prototype braces in them. If they aren't listed they didn't make the cut. I only offer the products that Id personally run on my own car and nothing else.
- Why don't you make strut bars for the fiesta, scion tc, etc, etc? I tested them and found them to not improve performance. I don't sell anything I don't believe in whole heartedly and I refuse to sell parts that don't help the car. Don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise. Ask for their data.
- Will this brace fit with my xyz part? Some parts aren't compatible. Ill do my best to answer as well as I can but I encourage you to ask the other manufacturers as well. If its some custom exhaust that a muffler shop or you made, please include pics and actual measurements and ill do my best.
- Are your crash bars crash tested? Crash bars are NOT crash tested(this would cost millions of dollars to do) and is designed for offroad use only. You are responsible for your own safety. In the event of an accident, there may be unknown effects. I am not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur due to this product. Use at your own risk
- Can you give me your CAD file or dimensions? Please do not ask for my dimensions or cad files. Seriously, why would I give the info to knock my parts off? Its extremely disrespectful to ask for my intellectual property. If you like my parts purchase them.
- Can I install this myself? Absolutely. that being said, professional installation recommended. Know your limits. If you do not know how to do something look up videos, ask friends, or take it to a shop.
- Will you sponsor me? What do you do that will offset the cost of my work? Ask yourself if you're willing to put in the work required to be sponsored.
- What is your return policy? I do not offer refunds unless there is something wrong with your brace. If there is I will exchange it or refund you. I always try to be reasonable with my customers.
- TB Performance Products and all logos used on this website are a trademark owned by Daniel Check. Vendors may use such logos on their site as well as all photographs on this site
- TB performance Products has some of the most demanding tolerances due to the nature of the location of our products. please know the modifications to your vehicle prior to purchasing. TB Performance Products will not be liable for any existing modifications interfering with our products. I cannot know every combination of products on every vehicle and as such. Rubbing, touching, or other contact may occur with other companies products. No refund can be given due to products not working in combination with other companies products.
- No warranty expressed or implied
- Install Parts at your own risk. We assume no liability for any damage that may occur
- Have a professional install all products
- For off road use only
- All sales are final unless there is a product manufacturing error in which case we will refund or exchange the product
- We will only ship to the address you provide at the check out page. Please check to make sure you have the correct shipping address before you purchase!
Question still not answered? No worries! Drop me a line and Ill answer it as soon as I can! I am always here to help you out however I can!