Suspension and Chassis Brace Information RSS
Congrats on your new strut bar! In just about 2 hours youll be out ripping the canyons and enjoying your new found handling! We had the good fortune of our man at AutoFun did a sweet install and review! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGkDgtHog60 Notes: -The holes do NOT mount to both strut tower bolts but rather to one strut tower bolt as well as the m6 hole on the strut tower itself. The plates are sandwiched under the cowling and secured with the included bolts and washers.
Congrats on purchasing your Rear Strut Bar for your E210 corolla! In under 5 minutes you'll have this part installed and be ready to rip the local canyons and enjoy improved handling! 1.) Open your trunk and look to the sides of the trunk. There are 2 clips one on each side. 2.) Remove the cap and remove the m6 bolt behind that using a 10mm socket. 3.) Position the brace and install one side into the bolt hole using the included m6x1.0x20mm hardware and a 10mm socket. 4.) While holding the other end bracket, rotate the bar expanding...
This has to be one of the most frequently asked questions. I largely believe that this question stems from chassis braces being the "black art" of the performance aftermarket sector. Almost everyone knows how a larger intercooler will help performance, or how youll need to tune for bolt on engine parts to get the maximum power from them, but once you start discussing the chassis and suspension components, people seem to scratch their head. We''ll begin by discussing what exactly a chassis is. A chassis is defined as the main structure of a vehicle. This superstructure is the basis for...
- are chassis braces worth buying?
- bash bar
- bumper bar
- can I make my car too stiff?
- chassis braces
- crash bar
- Do braces make a car ride harsh?
- e210 corolla trunk brace install guide
- how do chassis braces work
- how to install e210 corolla strut bar
- how to install rear strut bar corolla
- how to mount fmic to crash bar
- how to mount horns to my crash bar
- how to mount intercooler to crash bar
- how to mount lightbar to crash bar
- how to mount oil cooler to crash bar
- how to mount things to my crash bar
- install guide corolla rear strut bar
- install guide corolla trunk brace
- strut bar
- strut tower brace
- suspension mods
- torque steer
- what is a strut bar
- wheel hop