how to install rear strut bar corolla RSS
E210 Corolla Rear Strut Bar(Trunk Brace) Installation Guide
Congrats on purchasing your Rear Strut Bar for your E210 corolla! In under 5 minutes you'll have this part installed and be ready to rip the local canyons and enjoy improved handling! 1.) Open your trunk and look to the sides of the trunk. There are 2 clips one on each side. 2.) Remove the cap and remove the m6 bolt behind that using a 10mm socket. 3.) Position the brace and install one side into the bolt hole using the included m6x1.0x20mm hardware and a 10mm socket. 4.) While holding the other end bracket, rotate the bar expanding...
- are chassis braces worth buying?
- bash bar
- bumper bar
- can I make my car too stiff?
- chassis braces
- crash bar
- Do braces make a car ride harsh?
- e210 corolla trunk brace install guide
- how do chassis braces work
- how to install rear strut bar corolla
- how to mount fmic to crash bar
- how to mount horns to my crash bar
- how to mount intercooler to crash bar
- how to mount lightbar to crash bar
- how to mount oil cooler to crash bar
- how to mount things to my crash bar
- install guide corolla rear strut bar
- install guide corolla trunk brace
- strut bar
- strut tower brace
- suspension mods
- torque steer
- what is a strut bar
- wheel hop